One of the biggest retailer’s event in Europe, Retail Business Technology Expo (RBTE) took place on the 9.-10 March in London. Kristo Kaljuvee, sales director for Hansab Finland, participated and gives an overview of the trends and hot topics discussed.
- Mapping customer behaviour with the 3D motion sensors and IP cameras.
- Using 3D and virtual reality technologies for creating and testing retail concepts.
- Technologies for internal process automation. For example, closed cash circulation systems and electronic shelf labelling.
- Solutions based on RFID technology.
- NFC payment for self-service kiosks.
- Automatic and dynamic content management for digital signage, which displays the most suitable content for chosen audience at the right time.
- E-commerce and cross-border payment solutions.