Chubbsafes ProGuard DT
- ProGuard DT is a fully certified deposit safe, tested and approved in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-2, in Grades DI and DII.
- Importantly, the EN 1143-2 certification means that insurance ratings are not affected by the addition of the deposit function to the safe.
- The deposit drawer is equipped with an anti-fishing device to prevent anyone reaching the contents of the safe through the drawer.
- Deposits are made into a safe built using the same technology as the ProGuard, which is certified in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1 for Grade II.
- ProGuard DT is constructed using a new composite material designed for strength and reduction in total weight. Less weight helps keep transportation and installation costs at a minimum.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- For additional security, ProGuard DT is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to resist burglary attempts.
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B high-security electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options for the safe. Electronic locks increase the level of security and prevent unauthorised access to the safe.
- Drawer trap fitted with a Class A key lock.
- ProGuard DT has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.