Landscape, portrait & freestanding digital poster
Digital Posters are used for numerous applications such as displaying products, adverts, menus, employee communications and welcome messages. Sizes range from 10″ to 85″ wall mountable in portrait or landscape orientation. Your content is loaded on to the internal memory of the screen by using a USB memory stick or LAN. All processing is carried out by the built in media player.
Digital Posters are assembled using commercial grade panels and components. These are capable of working 24 hours a day, unlike a consumer TV screen which is designed for a few hours of use per day.
Benefits of digital posters:
- Replace traditional posters and signs
- Modern, slick, minimalist appearance, absolute focus of attention
- Highly competitively priced
- Easy to use, just turn it on, no computer required
- Runs still pictures, video, scrolling tickers and multi-zone layouts
- Automatically switches on and off around your business hours
- Supplied with Scheduling software for full flexible control of content