Ntegra notecounter is a perfect device for banks or institutions who wish to have a sorting solution which ensures the conformity of the banknotes with the customer needs and legislative requirements, e.g. banknote recycling framework (BRF) of the European Central Bank.
In order to keep to the requirements of Fitness Sorting, thebank teller or machine needs to inspect 12 different criteria. The function of Ntegra Fitness Sorting enables processes which used to be accomplishable only with large sorting systems.
Ntegra notecounter is a perfect solution for handling banknotes meant for loading ATMs as well as for recycling to the clients by bank tellers.
- Dimensions: width: 311mm, height: 302 mm, depth: 319 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Feed hopper capacity: 500 notes
- Stacker capacity: 250 notes
- Reject pocket capacity:100 notes
- Counting speed range: 500- 1,500 notes per minute
- Display: 3.5“ Full Color LCD
- Identification of denomination
- “Fitness Sorting“: authentication of dirty, perforated, torn, taped, etc banknotes
- “Issue splitting“
- Serial number printing (accessories)