Passenger Information Displays
Travel information made simple and on time.
For travelers, it is crucial to receive the right information at the right time and at the right place. Finding directions, getting a ticket and waiting are all part of a traveller’s life. The smoother these processes go, the better the experience. On point, communication can influence the travel experience significantly and make it into a more pleasant event. Moreover, digital signage can also entertain and engage with travellers who have been waiting for long periods of time.
Digital signage in transportation can enhance the travel experience in the following ways:
- Wayfinding through digital information boards, with up-to-date travel information such as a platform or gate changes
- Centrally managed scheduling assistant that is connected to the signage network to automatically update information, such as flight information systems, metro network systems, bus platforms etc.
- Integrate real-time information such as weather, traffic info, special announcements and/or social media
- Self-service check-in kiosk, to speed up the process of checking in or printing a boarding pass
- Boost sales by using displays for the use of advertisement at points where travellers are waiting, such as the train platform, the baggage claim area, the departure hall, in the bus etc.