SCAN COIN CDP 4
Deposited cash is stored in secure, self-locking coin and note vaults. One of the major benefits of the easy upgrade to CDP 4 from previous versions is that existing base cabinets, safes and vaults are compatible. Drivers can deposit non-cash items such as credit card slips, cheques and tickets issued in error, in a separate envelope drop safe, at the same time as they deposit cash.
- Width - 800 mm/31.5"
- Depth - 730 mm/28.7"
- Height - 1,565 mm/61.6" (RS) /1,616 mm/63.6" (FS) with LSC-RA/FA
- Voltage - 100-130/200-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Coin acceptance up to 800 coins/min.
- Diameter range - 14.0-33.0 mm/0.55-1.30"
- Thickness range - 1.0-3.5 mm/0.04-0.14"
- Note acceptance - Single note, 4 seconds/note
- Emptying/Service - From rear or front. To be specified on order
- Screen - 10.4" TFT flat screen with eight function keys
- Network connection - 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- Operating system - Windows™ XP