Last update: 15.06.2021
Hansab is providing different complete technology solutions to its clients to make their businesses more effective and secure, their employees’ everyday life more comfortable, and lift their customer experience to a new level.
This Policy describes the data that Hansab gathers on or through the Services, how the data is used and protected.
By visiting the Website, or by purchasing goods from online store or using the Services, the Client accept the privacy practices described in this Policy.
2. Policy Applicability
3. Personal Data
- Client-provided Personal Data. Client is required to provide different categories of Personal Data, when the Client is using the Services, incl. when the Client is placing an order at the online store or asking for customer support. For example, Hansab may collect Client name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address, mobile phone number, and credit card or other billing information and information related to the purchased goods and services or complaints. If the Client is a legal person, then the Client may be required to submit Personal Data related to its Representatives, such as name, contact details, etc.
- Automatically Collected Personal Data. Hansab may collect some information about the Client’s/Representative’s use of the Services or Website automatically. In general, such information may include data regarding the device which is used for visiting the Website or using the Services (such as the device’s model, name or any other identifier and the IP address), Client’s/Representative’s preferences at the Website or data about Client’s/Representative’s interaction at Website.
4. Personal Data Sources
Majority of Client’s Personal Data Processed by Hansab is collected directly from the Client. Personal Data related to the Representatives can be collected directly from the Representative or from the Client the Representative is representing.
Any information collected from other sources than the data subject himself, shall be combined with the information collected directly from the data subject and shall be treated as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
Personal Data collected by Hansab is Processed for the purposes established in the law or as described herein, including but limited for the following purposes:
- Contractual Purpose – Hansab needs to Process Client’s/Representative’s Personal Data in order to enter into an agreement with the Client, to deliver the ordered goods and/or provide Service to the Client, to process the payment, to provide a quotation, to provide repair and maintenance work, and to handle Client’s complaints.
- Analytical Purpose – Hansab needs to Process Client’s Personal Data in order to manage, analyse and improve the Service and Website.
- Marketing Purpose - Hansab needs to Process Client’s Personal Data in order to send relevant promotional information to the Client about Hansab services, if the Client has granted an explicit consent to use his/her Personal Data for this purpose.
- Personalization Purpose – Hansab needs to Process Client’s Personal Data in order to personalize the Service and the content provided to the Client.
- Communication Purpose – to contact the Client for administrative purposes such as customer service, address technical or legal issues related to the Service provided, or share updates and notifications about the Service.
- Debt handling Purpose – in the event the Client refuses to pay for the Services or is in delay with the payment, Hansab may Process the Personal Data for the handling debt claims (incl. transfer the Personal Data to debt collection service provider).
Hansab does not Process any of Client’s/Representative’s Personal Data for automated decision making or profiling.
Hansab is relying on the following legal grounds when Processing Client’s Personal Data:
- Processing is necessary for the performance or entry into a contract (GDPR article 6 (1) (b)).
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Hansab is subject (GDPR article 6 (1) (c)).
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Hansab (GDPR article 6 (1) (f)). Hansab is Processing Personal Data for Analytical, Personalization Purpose and Debt handling Purpose under its legitimate interest.
- Client has granted a consent to the Processing of his/her Personal Data (GDPR article 6 (1) (a)). Hansab is Processing Personal Data for Marketing Purpose under Client’s consent.
8. Transfer of the Personal Data
Hansab may transfer Personal Data to third parties, such as:
- server hosts who host Hansab’s servers;
Hansab has taken steps to ensure that these data recipients protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data, and to ensure that Personal Data is Processed only for the provision of Services and in compliance with applicable law.
Such third parties may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") whose privacy regulations may differ, and which are not subject to adequacy decisions of the European Commission. In those countries the security of the Personal Data (inc. protection against misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction) may not be ensured as it is secured in the European Union, due to the lack of adequate data protection level.
When transferring collected Personal Data outside of the EEA, Hansab shall ensure the application of the appropriate safeguards.
Hansab will take appropriate legal, organisational, and technical measures to protect Personal Data consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. Security measures shall be applied in order to protect Personal Data from involuntary or unauthorized Processing, disclosure or destruction.
Upon transferring Personal Data to third parties, Hansab will apply the following safeguards:
10. Integrity and retention of the Personal Data
Hansab will retain Personal Data for the period required or permitted by applicable law, but no longer than it is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected.
Hansab takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we Process is reliable for its intended use, accurate, and complete as necessary to carry out the purposes described herein.
11. Rights in regarding to the collection of Personal Data
Client/Representative has the following rights in relation to the Processing of his/her Personal Data:
In order to exercise any rights referred herein the Client/Representative is required to submit a written application to Hansab (Hansab’s contact details can be find under Section 13). Hansab has the right to decline this application by justifying the reasons for the refusal.
12. Right to amend this Policy
Hansab is entitled to unilaterally amend this Policy from time to time. Upon amending the Policy, Hansab will notify the Client/Representative about the terms by e-mail.
13. Contact Information
Should the Client/Representative have any questions regarding this Policy or Processing of Personal Data, they are welcome to contact Hansab with requests, inquiries or any complaints via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the Client/Representative has complaints regarding the Processing of his Personal Data, the Client/Representative may file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.